langit tidak selalunya cerah | the sky is not always clear

Hello/Hi...to all readers(pretends that this blog do have a lot of readers.haha...)

17:05:2010 [Monday] : Start a new week with a new mission and target...


  1. Last weekend it is a new start for my life..one step to something that most people will do it once in a lifetime...Only hope for the happiness to come.Alhamdu Lillah..everything goes well.
  2. A lot of people were "surprised".haha...its very cute to see them with that face.Everyone is enjoying the moment and sharing it among themselves.Me also feel the same.
  3. Enough of the weekend story...hihi...just wait for the next episode...
  4. Today...monday...the day where everything to start again.New week..new day...new job task..and everything.
  5. I'm one of the lucky people...because of my monday its similar to my sunday.I can wake up late...hehe...
  6. Just now, went out to buy a breakfast for everyone. A simple task..but I really enjoying it..Because this monday morning it very special for me.
  7. My wish to all..just have fun doing your work...Good Luck..!

Kek..?B'day sapa..?haha...

Categories:

One Response so far.

  1. Have fun to all of you......

Leave a Reply